Is it getting harder to enjoy time out with your crew, because you often find yourself jealous of your friends’ perfect pearly whites? When you feel self-conscious because of your smile otherwise fun activities can feel awkward at best, and often downright uncomfortable. Thankfully, cosmetic treatment makes it possible to correct those concerns so you can get on with enjoying your awesome life, instead of envying your pals’ great smiles. If you’d like to feel more confident, a captivating smile can certainly help, and porcelain veneers can help get you there!
What Can Veneers Do?
- Unlike orthodontic treatment, which can take years to complete, veneers offer a fast and effective way to correct cosmetic concerns, including esthetic alignment issues like minor gaps between the teeth. While veneers won’t improve the function of a smile negatively affected by alignment problems, the way orthodontia does, it can effectively eliminate purely cosmetic concerns.
- Veneers can also be used to hide staining or discoloration that professional teeth whitening cannot effectively treat. This is particularly helpful if the discoloration exists within a tooth.
- Many patients choose veneers to address oddly shaped or jagged teeth. Whether from years of wear, a chip, or simply the way your tooth was formed, veneers are great ways to create a more uniform smile by correcting sizing or shape issues.
Other Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Because dental porcelain is strong and stain-resistant, veneers can last more than ten years with proper preventive care, including daily brushing with a gentle toothpaste and regular dental checkups and cleanings.
- Porcelain is highly customizable, which allows veneers to be crafted to closely match your existing teeth. This helps create a seamless enhancement, as opposed to a one-size-fits all style of treatment.